According to Jürgen Dreihaus, the small settlement is located on the coast of the Gulf of Çandarlı, about 400 m north-east of the ancient city Gryneion. So far, no excavations have been made. Since the site is very close to Gryneion, it may have been part of the latter. The remains that Jürgen Dreihaus saw in the 1950s are no longer visible, since the area is now occupied by modern houses. Dreihaus recorded primarily handmade Grey and Red Ware.
Literature: Dreihaus 1957; Horejs 2010« All sites
Latitude, Longitude: 38.881033, 27.066783